Friday, July 12, 2013

From Mark 7/11

6 months of training down with 2 months to go until Ironman. I've got 3 races under my belt to date this year, including my first 70.3 (Mighty Mossman). I'm by far in the best shape I've ever been in... Life is good. Getting to this point has not been without its challenges. My bike fit has been a constant struggle. As my flexibility has increased I've needed to continually tweak and adjust the bike. To the point where buying a new Tri bike has become virtually a coin toss. I'm now dealing with some knee pain that came out of nowhere...Nothing a little foam rolling and stretching can't fix. I'm also still nursing a blister on my foot from the Mighty Moss. But I've learned this is what it's all about when your down in the trenches training for a 140.6 mile race...

No comments:

Post a Comment